Tuesday, November 23, 2004

A traveler's log

It's better late than never...

I have decided write about the places that I have been to for the past 10 years. I know it's somehow late, but the stories of each place that I had a chance to visit are still lingering in the corners of my mind... my heart pounds while I write my stories as if I was back to those unforgettable spots.



I must admit that I have not traveled that much - and that these are common tourist destinations. But I have found a second home in each of these places, and I long to come back and re-live those great moments that I have spent.

You can never forget the feeling you felt inside upon seeing something new - and spectacular - for the first time ever in your life.

I hope I can able to blog all those wonderful memories of my travel across the beautiful islands of my country - the Philippines (and some bits travels across the miles). I also wish to have more chances to travel in the future and be able to blog it here...

As the saying goes:

"Wag maging dayuhan sa sarili mong bayan"

I hope with this modest sharing, someone, even a single soul, would ever consider visiting these places that I would be blogging about...

Sit back, relax and enjoy the journey...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home